CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great American Television

What is is about people and their love for watching people get hurt?



I was watching television with my mother and Wipeout came on. The exact episode in the preview above. Freaking HILARIOUS. Normally I would feel awful (and even slightly trashy) for laughing at other people's pain but I can't help but laugh during this show.

Watching some random idiot get knocked off a 10 foot pole by a rotating "arm" while wearing a sack over his/her legs is pretty funny. It gets even better when they happen to do a flip and smack into something on the way down.

To make it even better, these people are total freak shows. There was a guy doing awkward Yoda impressions, a guy wearing a costume who goes by "Super Stu" and a guy who felt the need to rip off his shirt before his less than stellar bull riding performance. My personal favorite is the never been kissed girl who screams "where's the pole?" in the preview above. (It is right in front of you idiot!!)

Best part of the preview? There is a guy who says "I love you, balls!" - I almost died I laughed so hard.

Why do I love this stuff? Because watching people make idiots of themselves on national television is freaking hilarious.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment