I was reading through Perez Hilton today (though he is a total d-bag, his blog is addicting) and found this:
New season of Project Runway, now on Lifetime! YAY! More Tim Gunn!!! I know its girly, but I LOVE this show. I must admit, I am a bit worried though. It is very hard to top the Christian Siriano season. Christian had so much personality, it was unreal. He brought drama to the show and yet he was insanely likeable.
Fierce!On a different note, I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie last week. AMAZING. Can't wait for the final two. What blows my mind is all this talk about Harry Potter vs. Twilight. The Harry Potter movies are still good even if you read the books. Twilight was definitely not. Then again, Rob Pattinson is gorgeous so I guess that makes up for it somehow.
XOXO

0 comments:
Post a Comment