CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing

There is an Alan Jackson song that goes "too much of a good thing is a good thing." Hate to burst your bubble Alan, but you are DEAD wrong.

I'm a family girl. I love my family. But after a 12 hour road trip to Georgia followed by a whole nonstop family weekend and another 12 hour road trip back to Texas, I have learned too much family is bad for your health.

This past weekend, we went to see my brother at Fort Benning in Georgia. Well, Sand Hill but same difference. Blake was stuck in his uniform all weekend so of course he was bombarded with pictures by my mother. It was nice to see him considering I'll only see him a few more times before he goes to Germany. (Blake got stationed there.)

Blake and I took a little break from the rents to go see Transformers 2. I love that they wrote in Shia's hand injury from his drunk driving incident. Amazing movie.

Best part of the weekend was the trashy girlfriends of the guys in the army. Freaking hilarious.
The girl pictured above in the purple dress was my personal favorite. What you can't see is the giant tattoo across her chest. It was some sort of cursive writing. Maybe judgmental of me but it was too funny not to laugh. Mind you, these pictures were taken around 8am.

Minus my family driving me insane, it was a successful weekend. I am now living in Sugar Land. I am sure there will be tons of adventures to post about soon.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment